This is Line Gem 1, a fun little Algebra game that teaches you how to draw lines by finding points then drawing a line though them.
- If you have never graphed lines before, click on the "Introduction" button above to see a funny interactive story that teaches you how to do it.
- If you already know how to graph lines, click on the "Play Game" button above to play Line Gem 1.
- It is helpful to have a table for xy values and a coordinate plane for plotting points for this game. You can print an
xy table here and a coordinate plane here.
This Math game should appear above near the top of this page - if you are having problems seeing it, try these steps. For further help, please see my product support page.
- Look for a message at the top of Internet Explorer that says "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file
from showing active content that could access your computer. Click here for options....". Click the message, then pick "Allow Blocked Content" from the menu that pops up
so the game can work.
- If there is no message, then perhaps you need to install Macromedia's Flash player. You can install it from Macromedia's website.
Line Gem 2 (for point slope form) is still under construction - I'll post a link when it's done.
© 2006 Sulan Dun. All rights reserved. You may not modify this software in any way without the express permission of the author.
Disclaimer. Privacy statement